Wireless internet available
View our environmental policy
View our policy
Our Corporate & Social Responsibility Policy
We understand and respect how our hotel operations can impact the environment. During the past several years we have reviewed each area of our environmental responsibility. In an effort to improve efficiency in Energy and Waste management we have created the following principles:
- The Hotel General Manager assisted by “The Green Champion”’ communicate the importance of sound environmental systems of management, and comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- We will continuously seek to improve environmental performance by assessing the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations
- Our aim is to reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies and to this end our individual hotels’ energy consumptions are regularly benchmarked verses other hotels/hotel groups with targets set and communicated.
- Suppliers and customers are encouraged to conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Our aim is to raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- We will focus on reducing, reusing and recycling as much as possible with particular focus on: transport, recycling, minimising waste, use of biodegradable chemicals
- We will assist our customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way eg linen and towel reuse
- Our carbon footprint will be measured and objectives set to reduce where possible
Enjoy your next holiday at Drayton Manor Hotel with one of our breaks that include Drayton Manor Theme Park tickets.
The day of your dreams awaits at Drayton Manor - find out more about our fabulous packages.
Weddings at Drayton Manor!
Fairy tale Winter Weddings for £2500, available on selected dates from Nov 2013 until Feb 2014