We can’t wait to see you again!
We are delighted to confirm that Drayton Manor Hotel is now open to all guests!
Over the last few months, our brilliant team have been busy getting our hotel ready so that when you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be ready to welcome you back.
We evolved our high standards of hygiene to include additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices, to not only give you greater confidence but also give our hotel team the protection they need. Over the coming weeks and as further guidance is provided, we will continue to work hard to review and revise our operating standards to ensure we’re ready to welcome you back into the safest possible environment.
We would like to thank all of our guests for their patience and support over this challenging time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
We also understand your travel plans might change more than usual, so for added peace of mind, we have more flexible cancellation policies available.
As we adjust to a new world, our primary concern will always be the welfare of our teams and guests, so should you have any questions about safety measures, available facilities, or anything else, please contact our team on email@example.com
By working together, we can all travel safely again, and we can’t wait to welcome you with a smile when you step through our doors.
What have we done?
Below is a summary of changes and procedures that we have put in place for the safety and comfort of all our guests at Drayton Manor Hotel.
- Safe Operations Guides developed for all departments and trained to team members prior to their return to work
- Daily temperature checks on arrival to work
- Weekly COVID lateral tests for all staff members
- Staff areas re-designed with sanitisers, signage, and maximum capacity information
- Robust procedures for symptom checking and self-isolation
- Re-modelled office space with separation and screening to allow safe working
- Provision of PPE consistent with job roles, where required
- Communication channels for team members to get further advice or guidance
- Provided larger staff areas for meal periods and meetings, adhering to social distancing
- Reduced hotel capacity to control flow and reduce risk of transmission
- Pre-booking required for all meal occasions to control volume in public areas
- Face coverings must be worn in public areas
- Reconfigured public areas to improve guest flow and reduce touch points
- Enhanced signage encouraging social distancing
- Installed protective cough/sneeze guards in our Reception, Restaurant and Bars
- Fitted antibacterial sanitiser stations in all public areas
- Enhanced public area cleaning with specific plan for high touch point disinfection
- Increased flexibility within our booking and cancellation policies
- Contactless check in and check out, including room card sanitisation
- Social distancing guidance and general hotel information provided to each guest.
- Increased frequency of public area cleaning with specific focus on high touch point areas
- Use of globally recognised chemical provider Ecolab
- Enhanced Bedroom Cleaning Process. Click to view.
- Enhanced Bedroom Check Process. Click to view.
- Final Certification with the Drayton Manor Hotel door seal. Click to view
- Contactless check in, no need to check out
- Signage and floor markings to encourage 2m social distancing
- Protective Perspex cough/sneeze guards in place on reception desks
- Cashless hotel policy, fully contactless payment only throughout hotel
- Bedroom keys sanitised prior to use
- Guest information provided via website and welcome letter
- Revised meeting room capacities to facilitate safer operations including 2sqm per person
- Hand Sanitizers available in all meeting rooms, breakout areas and public spaces
- Signage and floor markings to encourage social distancing
- Protective screens in reception, restaurants and bar
- Increased frequency of cleaning of breakout areas and toilets including sanitisation of high contact areas such as handles, taps, chair arms and tables
- Reduced bathroom capacities and queuing in line with social distancing guidelines
- Sanitised equipment (as requested in advance) and individual provision of water for delegates
- Individually plated lunch options to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Track & Trace programme adhered to with organiser’s support to collect full contact details of all attending delegates
- Emphasis on contactless communication via email or phone between the meeting organiser and hotel meeting coordinator
- Contactless payment via invoice for companies with agreed credit facilities or via card payment only
- Face coverings must be worn in public areas
To take a virtual tour of the hotel and meeting space Click to view.
To take a virtual tour of the event space Click to View
To organise a safe show round, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment, Control Measures and Safe Operating Guidance have been created in liaison with Interstate Hotels & Resorts and Lichfield District Council
- COVID-19 ready Health and Safety accreditation has been provided by Shield Safety Group
- Good To Go certification has been accredited by Visit England.
We aim to open our Parklands Restaurant and Bar in line with the full hotel re-opening on Monday 17th May, this includes our terrace and garden areas. Our safe operating procedures will be reviewed and developed in line with the latest guidance to ensure a safe and enjoyable dining experience.
- Capacities have been reviewed and revised to allow for safe distancing
- Tables must be pre-booked prior to your arrival for breakfast and dinner
- Lounge menu available daily from 12pm – 5pm, no booking required
- Breakfast dining limited to 45 minutes to allow for enhanced disinfection
- New 2021 Restaurant and Bar Menu – currently under construction, coming soon!
In line with current government guidance around group gatherings and live entertainment, our children’s entertainment program has been postponed until further notice, this applies to character breakfast and evening entertainment. In addition, our small arcade located within the hotel will also remain closed.
The play park at the rear of the hotel remains open and available for guest use as normal and sanitiser stations have been installed in this area for your convenience.